Sunday, February 12, 2012

Alice in Wonderland

The moment my former classmate told me someone is going to have a birthday party and would like to have a fancy cake...  my heart went pumping really fast.. just let me off with my exciting gash.. (what's with all the rhyming? whatever.. continue! continue!) They didn't have any idea what cake they would like so I suggested Alice in wonderland since she told me the party doesn't have any theme character..  Alice in wonderland is a great   genius idea after all.. 



 The rabbit's clock.. nowhere to put the rabbit on the cake hehehe
 Is this tea enticing?

 Tweedledee and Tweedledum.. Oh I love these boys!
 
 My foolproof paint! so real!
 Paint the roses red!
 My curly hair Alice definitely needs more practice..
 Every bit of details I love! lalalala...

Happy caking everyone!
Have a blessed monday!

XOXO

Arah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...